The School of Marine Science and Ocean Engineering includes a number of cooperative institutes and academic and research centers of excellence that support the marine science education, research and outreach missions of the university. Collectively, these centers and institutes typify the partnership activities and entrepreneurial approach to solving real world problems that are core elements of marine science at UNH.
- New Hampshire Sea Grant
- Atlantic Marine Aquaculture Center
- Center for Coastal and Ocean Mapping/Joint Hydrographic Center
- Coastal Response Research Center
- Northeast Consortium
- Ocean Process Analysis Laboratory
- Piscataqua Region Estuaries Partnership